Did you know that the average home has about 20% of its indoor air going to waste? Many homes still use old heating methods, such as ducted systems with boilers. The good news is that there are other, more efficient ways to stay warm this winter.
If you’re looking for ways to save energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint, upgrading your home’s heating system is a great place to start. Ductless mini split heating is a great eco-friendly alternative to traditional heaters. Here’s why you should consider switching over this winter.
What is Ductless Mini Split Heating?
As its name suggests, ductless mini-split heating is a form of heating that doesn’t involve ductwork. Instead, it uses mini-split systems that heat and cool just one room at a time. These systems are often coupled with a remote-controlled thermostat to allow users to manage temperatures precisely. In a nutshell, ductless mini-split heating is an efficient and eco-friendly form of room-based heating that generally comes in two varieties – hydronic and electric.
Why is Ductless Mini Split Heating so Eco-friendly?
One of the best things about switching to ductless mini-split heating is how much it can help reduce your carbon footprint. Ducted heating systems are inefficient, wasting energy and emitting harmful greenhouse gases.
On the other hand, mini-split methods are much more eco-friendly as they don’t require ductwork to distribute the heated air throughout your home. Mini split systems are also far more energy-efficient than traditional thermostat-based systems.
This is because they can be programmed only to turn on when the room they’re in gets too cold. This is great for families with young children, as it’s much safer to have kids playing in a space that’s too warm rather than too cold.
How Does Ductless Mini Split Heating Work?
Hydronic Ductless Mini Split Heating: This mini split heating uses water to distribute heat. As the water flows through the system, it’s heated up. This, in turn, heats the air in the room. Hydronic systems are more expensive to install than electric systems, but they’re much more eco-friendly. This is because they don’t require any electricity to function.
Electric Ductless Mini Split Heating: This type of ductless mini split heating uses electricity to warm up a fluid circulated through the tubing. The warm fluid then heats the air in the room.
5 Key Reasons to Install Ductless Mini Split Heating Right Now
- Turn up the thermostat
– As we’ve already discussed, mini-split systems are like thermostat-based systems but more efficient. This means you can turn up the thermostat and stay warm without spending a fortune on utilities.
- Go green
– If you’re worried about your carbon footprint, switching to mini-split heating can help you reduce your carbon emissions by up to 80%!
- More room control
– Unlike traditional heating systems, mini split systems come with remote-controlled thermostats. This means that you can remotely control the temperature of every room in your home, right from your smartphone!
- No ductwork
– Mini split systems don’t require ductwork to function. This means that they can be installed in any room of your home, regardless of whether it has ductwork.
- Additional benefits
– Mini split systems are quiet, energy-efficient, and maintenance-free. They’re also safe to use and can help you save up to 40% on your energy bills!
How much does ductless mini split heating cost, and what should you watch out for?
The cost of installing mini split heating will depend on several factors, such as the size of the system, the design of the system, and the location of the system. – The average cost of mini split heating is between $3,800 and $7,500.
The final price, however, may vary from one contractor to the next.
– The main things you should watch out for when installing mini split heating systems are shady contractors and low-quality products. Be sure to research and select a contractor you feel comfortable with.
– Finally, it’s important to note that you will probably have to make changes to your home’s design to accommodate a mini-split system.
Ductless mini split heating is a great eco-friendly alternative to traditional heating. These systems are much more efficient and cost-effective than conventional thermostat-controlled systems. They’re also safer for children and better for the environment.
These systems are great for anyone concerned about their carbon footprint and who wants to go green with their heating. For those looking to cut their energy costs, mini-split systems are a great choice. They’re efficient, cost-effective, and eco-friendly, making them great for anyone worried about their carbon footprint.
Contact us today at (978) 263-7130 for more information on how we can help you install a ductless mini-split AC system in your home. You can also reach our mini split air conditioner Acton company by filling out a contact form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.