Muirfield Mechanical Services is a proud participant in the Massachusetts Home MVP Program. As a dedicated HVAC company serving the Westford, Sudbury, Marlborough, Hudson, Stow, Groton, Concord, Littleton, Bolton, Acton, and other surrounding cities and towns for over 40 years, we are a natural fit for it.
What is the Home MVP Program?
The Home MVP Program, from the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (MassDOER) provides incentives for Massachusetts residents to improve the energy efficiency of their home and thus reduce reliance on fossil fuels. By reducing the home’s energy use you reduce the overall costs and carbon footprint for the home, as well as increase the home’s overall comfort, increase its value, and improve its energy efficiency.
The Home MVP Program offers a 0% interest loan for up to seven years to help finance the following home energy improvements:
- Electric Whole House or Room-Based Heating and Cooling System Equipment Improvements
- Installation of Clean Renewable Heating Systems – Such as biomass pellet boilers, furnaces, and stoves that meet the eligibility criteria for the DOER program.
- Improved Energy Control Systems – Such as wireless thermostats, reduced energy lighting systems, improved HVAC equipment and distribution system controls
- Air and Duct Sealing
- High Performance Energy Efficient Windows – Those with the 2017 Energy Star Most Efficient rating, with an insulation U‐factor of 0.20 or lower in the MA climate zone.
- Improved Efficiency Water Heaters
For more information about the Home MVP Program, check out the MassDOER Home MVP program page.
Muirfield Mechanical is Your Home MVP Services Provider
As a full-service HVAC company that specializes in high efficiency heating and cooling systems, Muirfield Mechanical Services is a perfect fit as a contractor for the Home MVP Program for the Greater Boston Area, Metro West Area, Middlesex, Worcester, Route 128 Belt, as well as the surrounding cities and towns.
- High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems– Both Ductless and Ducted
- Oil and Gas Boiler Replacement
- Oil and Gas Furnace Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
We’ll Help You Apply for the Home MVP Loan
Let us walk you through the loan application process and file the applicable rebates for you.
If you have any questions or need more information about the Home MVP Program, give us a call at 978-263-7130 or click our Schedule Service button and fill out our simple contact form to reach out to one of our Home MVP Program specialists today!
But HURRY, the Home MVP Program ends on November 30, 2020.