Muirfield Mechanical is a Energy Star Installation Company
What does this mean for you?
Since Muirfield Mechanical is an Energy Star Installation company you will be able to receive the following:
- This means Muirfield Mechanical can do “Manual J” calculations to determine proper AC equipment size and test the equipment for correct refrigeration charge and air flow.
- Upon customer request they will also test attic ducts so conditioned air is delivered to your living space to ensure comfort and maximize the benefit of your purchase.
It makes a sense to have a properly maintained HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) System.
- As a certified and approved Cool Smart Premier Contractor, we are authorized and qualified to provide you the MAXIMUM amount of rebates and tax credits available to you.
- We can perform Digital tune-ups on existing systems to establish the upmost efficiency on your existing cooling system.
- We can perform Duct testing and duct sealing that can reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
- We can perform ESQI certified installations which are approved and recorded, then a certificate is presented to the customer showing they have the upmost in energy efficiency operation .
One of the biggest things that you’ll find when your HVAC is not running properly is that your electric bill can increase quickly! Heating and cooling your home is the major portion of your utility bill each month. If your HVAC is just not working well, it may need a lot more power to run. A trained and certified HVAC service technician will be able to verify that your system is working smoothly and alert you to repairs that might be needed. Getting your HVAC checked a couple times each year is the best way to ensure that you are getting the most out of your system.